• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

free roam of the house U/D She's moved house!

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
well when we decided to get Wispa we decided that she would have a dog crate in the utility room with free access to that room all the time.

She seems to disagree and is now free roaming in the living room/dining room and hardly ever going back to her crate. She absolutely loves the space that she's got and has binkied about 4 times today.

She is really good and hasnt chewed anything yet and responds to a clap if she is going somewhere she's not allowed - as i typed this she went behind the telly lol

Last edited:
hehehe shell get more demonic.... Alvins always been free range part time... when we can watch hes out and when we cant hes locked in... i hate to think what id come home/wake up to if he didnt have his own house.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

we moved her crate into the dining room so she can pop in and out when she is running riot. I'm around all day so she has been spending all her time in the living room/dining room and not going back to her crate.

We have decided to move her back into the utility room when i get a job so that she still have a lot of space but nothing to chew :D

Back