• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missing my Flopsy soooo much

I am really missing Flopsy:cry: - I took him down to Angie in Barnsley to hopefully have him bonded with Jem. I know he is well looked after down in Barnsley by Angie's sister Tracy but I can't help missing him.

I keep looking out at his hutch in the garden through the kitchen window and half expecting him to be there. Just hope he know how much his mum loves him:love: and is missing him. Hopefully he won't be coming home alone.:D :D

Ohhh Jo
im sure he missess you too ...but honestly he is fine;)

hes probably happily chatting Jem up as we speak;)

theyve been in the run with mesh seperating them again today . Tracey was going to try them together but she has been unwell today and couldnt face sitting in the run for hiours ...sorry :( :(

Aww, I don't like being separated from my buns either, I missed them so much when I was on holiday. He'll be fine though and you'll be seeing him soon- just think yourself lucky that you don't have to bond him ;)

i have to admit i was pleased Alvins bonding failed because he came home sooner :oops: :oops: :oops:

its terrible the hole they leave when they go meeting the new wife isnt it... hope it goes well and you get two bunnies at the end of the hell :D

I'm taking Michelle to Sooz on Saturday to be bonded with Piccolo. I'll really miss her. I don't lioke seeing empty cages.:(

I'm missing Muffin too whilst he is being bonded with Ruby (to be renamed Molly if she comes with us), but they get so spoilt with Angie he probably wont want to come home.
Am sure Flopsy will bring home a wife soon Jo

Back