• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

giants free on preloved?

kimd6200

Banned
hi just been browsing preloved n theres 2 giants free to good homes?a rew male n a steel doe.wonder if they are neutered or if they are seperate?x

just rang n they arent neutered n they live together.she said brther n sister wont mate with each other!!!!my mate has got 2 5ft hutchs spare n very tempted.only thing is will she be preg?:? xxx

just rang n they arent neutered n they live together.she said brther n sister wont mate with each other!!!!my mate has got 2 5ft hutchs spare n very tempted.only thing is will she be preg?:? xxx

She could be....... :? Best to ask the experts on here? Cant help you on this one. Sorry. x x x

which ones?she had a litter of full british giants n shes got a litter of british giants x french lops at mo.ones gone missing today.only 2wks so dont know if it was pinched.xsorry abit of topic.x

which ones?she had a litter of full british giants n shes got a litter of british giants x french lops at mo.ones gone missing today.only 2wks so dont know if it was pinched.xsorry abit of topic.x

She didnt know she was pregnant?? Cant remember what they were but glad they are all well. Poor little one x x x

Kim stay away from freeads, you've just rehomed a bun because you've not enough time, so maybe it would be better to keep away from temptation ;)

ooooh no no no not me my mate.im happy with me little thumpy.never heard back off heard n my mate trie ring n hung up on her.not a true ad i take it?:? why post if it aint true?strange.

Back