• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

As giddy as a kipper here today

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
I know I sound totally off my trolley but Muffin our dwarf lop has ben with Angie65 since Friday trying to be bonded with one of Angie from B.A.R.C's gorgeous rescue buns. I wasn't holding out much hope after he disgraced himself trying to be bonded with Jem a few weeks ago, but have had 2 fantastic messages from Angie to say so far so good. Muffin has been humped by a nympho female to within an inch of his life, but there has been no fighting, just a few tufts and today they have been grooming:love:

I hope I'm not getting excited prematurely, but the signs are good so far:D

A huge thank you to both Angies for everything they have done

Good news!!!

Its so nice to see them all snuggled up together, tell him the humpings will be worth it in the end!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yayy, that's fab! I remember how excited I was about Jenny and Frankie bonding... took of my willpower not to keep PM'ing Louise for updates (although I think I might have done anyway :oops: )

Who's the lucky doe? ;)

She's absolutely beautiful, just needs a little bit of confidence boosting for handling etc(though doesn't sound like she is lacking it with Muffin:lol: ), it's no wonder he fell for her, she has a gorgeous doughy face just like the doll Hanble from Playschool back in the late 60's, early 70's (giving my age away now):shock:

Back