• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gypsys email to daddy lol!

sparklefairy

Wise Old Thumper
My bunnies are very clever , not only do they have their own myspace page but Gypsy typed this letter to Ifan :D hee-hee I think he must be as crazy as I am :lol:

Date: 22 Nov 2007, 17:57

Dear Daddy

Mummy keeps buying tiny little bunny size clothes! she's not going to make us wear them is she? :-S

From 2 confused bunnies

P.S Storm says the clothes won't fit him so if the clothes are intended for me Mummy has another think coming! I will rattle the bars all night in protest and get Storm to do his poo monster trick :p

Bunny kisses from Gypsy
xx

Date: 26 Nov 2007, 16:58

Dear Gypsy,

You and Storm have nothing to worry about, the clothes are not for you.

If you hadn't noticed, mummy has a baby human growing in her tummy, you'll be able to meet baby in a few months, wearing the clothes you have seen.

You and Stormy will still have your own room & baby will have the room next door, I hope you will be relaxed when baby arrives & and be nice and loving to them.

Love,

Daddy

Date: 26 Nov 2007, 17:51

Dear Daddy

Storm and myself have been chatting and we think it's only fair that we have the bigger room as there is 2 of us ( unless mummy is having a whole litter of baby humans :-O ) we have been redecorating this room already :) I'm sure the baby 2 foot will like what we've done.

It will be fun playing with a human our own size. Storm is a bit concerned that he will have to share his raisins but the baby can eat as much hay as she likes.

Love Gypsy and Storm

P.S how did the baby human get inside mummy's tummy? :-S I thought she was a vegetarian

Dear Gypsy & Storm,

I'm sorry to say that it has been decided that the baby 2 foot, will get the bigger room as he/she will grow a lot more than you and will need the space.

Don't worry about raisins there will be plenty to go round, baby won't eat hay.

As for how baby got into mummy's tummy, :censored: :shock: :shock: *( I can't believe he told my babies that!!! ) *

Love
Daddy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is brilliant! You guys seem to have a lot of fun, even apart from the, ahem... baby making!!! :shock:

:lol:

that is so funny :lol: :lol:

do u no the sex yet i was told by the women who done my scan yesterday that she is sure mine is a boy:D

that is so funny :lol: :lol:

do u no the sex yet i was told by the women who done my scan yesterday that she is sure mine is a boy:D

awwww a little boy, how lovely :D

no, we won't know until Sunday. we are having the 4D scan then :D :D :D soooooo exiting!

Back