• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy birthday Pheonix..

Its my doggies 4th birthday today!:D
Cant believe its coming up to me having him 4 years, today is actually the day he was born at the breeders!, he was registered as 'Ashton Blackjack!'. Apparently the hubby of the breeder had a thing for gambilng!:roll:
Its good to celebrate something, after losing starlite at the weekend, had my mum ring me up this morning so I could wish the dog happy birthday!...Apperently he wagged his tail in appreation lol! :lol:

A few pictures of my little man! :)

l_883db7e5b12c5896f16747cab86a5e55.jpg

As a pup! :)

l_2103454fa18c96fe3a36de2ad8ea7a10.jpg

Being a little bit rude....lol! :lol:

l_16c1149f3a0946efa375dc5b7a92ba83.jpg

The otherside of the bunny fence....

l_6df64dd1d454abc4f71fa123622e4334.jpg

Posing for a picture...even if he is not looking at me!

Awwwww!!! :love:

I'm terrible with dog breeds, is he a jack russel? :oops: I'm sure that is the type of dog by BF adores :D

No he is a Border Terrier, :D
He is a rather big border terrier though, he is supposed to weigh around 8kgs, but he weighs double!:shock:
As you can see he isnt an over weight dog, he gets plently of excerise and is pretty much active all day long!, even the vets were shocked when I said he was a pure breed!.
It is funny though, as nearby there is another border, and its like little and large lol!.

No he is a Border Terrier, :D
He is a rather big border terrier though, he is supposed to weigh around 8kgs, but he weighs double!:shock:
As you can see he isnt an over weight dog, he gets plently of excerise and is pretty much active all day long!, even the vets were shocked when I said he was a pure breed!.
It is funny though, as nearby there is another border, and its like little and large lol!.

Oh yes Boarder Terrier, that is exactly what I meant!! :lol: Anyway I'm sure that's the type I meant :D

He's lovely, send him some Birthday kisses from me!! xxx

Back