• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tim Tims poorly ear? u/d back!

Amy & Amber

Staff member
:( Well Tim has got a lump in his left ear- It is like a human wart? Does anyone know what it could be? Its about the size of a pea, He doesnt itch it and it doesnt seem to cause him any pain. Hes at the vets this afternoon with Paula at 4.20. :?
Amy x x

Last edited:
What part of the ear is it on ?
It could be a sebaceous cyst. If it's at the base of his ear it could be from his Myxi Vac if that is where the intradermal dose was given

Janex

What part of the ear is it on ?
It could be a sebaceous cyst. If it's at the base of his ear it could be from his Myxi Vac if that is where the intradermal dose was given

Janex

Hi Jane- Its on the inside about half way up. Well the morning I collected him from Cheryls he had his myxi. It was already there im guessing as it looks very embedded and is dry? Jane D has seen it and she said go to the vets, he was being treated for ear mites but they are all cleared up now. Ive had him for three weeks now. x x x

Hi Jane- Its on the inside about half way up. Well the morning I collected him from Cheryls he had his myxi. It was already there im guessing as it looks very embedded and is dry? Jane D has seen it and she said go to the vets, he was being treated for ear mites but they are all cleared up now. Ive had him for three weeks now. x x x

If he had ear mites he may have scratched his ear with a sharp toe-nail and the lump is just scar tissue :?
Lots of my buns have the odd lump on their ears from an old injury. The scar tissue just seems to form thickly on the ears :?

Janex

If he had ear mites he may have scratched his ear with a sharp toe-nail and the lump is just scar tissue :?
Lots of my buns have the odd lump on their ears from an old injury. The scar tissue just seems to form thickly on the ears :?

Janex

Ok he is albino, Thanks. Jane D said it could be a melolin lump :(
I hope it isnt. He is a very vague rabbit and we dont think his eye sight is very good either. He is 9 months old British giant. Hes on excel to build him up abit. Hes grown so much since being with me. Youve reassured me it could just be scar tissue, I will be finding out later x x

aww poor Tim Tim, hope everything is ok with him, let me know how you get on at the vets.
Sallyx

Thanks for everyones posts! Well we saw Paula and she said that its just a wart like a humans from a viral infection Thank God!!! :) She said that if it grows back then we will need to do a few tests. He has on Lapasol, and on needs to put on weight x x x

Back