• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey the cuddle bunny.

Sarah86

Mama Doe
I went to visit my Auntie and little cousin yesterday, they have a young bunny called Honey who has a brilliant garden to run and binky around in during the day, it's completely walled about 10ft high and no access for mean foxes. She also has a big shed to live in with a large hutch and run. My little cousin isn't allowed to hold her, only stroke her when she's sat on someones lap.

I hadn't seen her since she was a baby but I picked her up yesterday and she sat on my lap for about an hour enjoying being cuddled and stroked, I got nibbled everytime I stopped :lol:

Unfortunately I haven't got a picture (I'll take one on Friday) but I really wanted to steal her, she's such a sweetheart :love: I thought of all the threads on here about affectionate bunnies when I was having a cuddle and had to share her with you all.

Awww bless...

She sounds lovely. And so nice to here that parents are being responsible about handling of pets. Well done your Auntie!!!:D

Back