• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PLease send vibes for Beatrix 8-(

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
My Beatrix is poorly :cry: :cry: :cry:

I thought there was something up with her last night, but she was eating and everything was fine, so I put it down to my imagination.

Got up this morning and she is poorly, she's not eating etc, I've rushed her to the vets and they've kept her in. :cry: :cry: :cry:

The thing is Scooby has something similar last week (she's ok now though), I've asked the vet if it could be related, but they're no where near each other, he said they could of had the same thing, he was like do they share runs and I'm like no, they all have their own runs. he was like could mice get into their food, I can't answer this, all their food is kept in the garage, which you walk into from the kitchen, mice could get in there and it's all my fault :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

The vet told me to do the same as I did with Scooby, (I syringed fed her every two hours through the night), but I've got to work today and we're really, really busy. So they've had to keep her in, my poor baby :cry: :cry: .

I'm going to try and get out lunch time and buy a load of bins, get some new food and put them it in secure :cry:

my Poor Beatrix :cry:

Awwwwww bless, I really hope everything is OK, loads of vibes coming your way

Thanks guys, I can ring at 11 to see how she's doing.

Oh Lucy, thanks for that I'll see where there is a Wilkinson around work, I'm hopeless around this area.

Thinking of you hun. It isnt your fault these things happen and it could be for any reason. Sending loads of healing vibes for Beatrix xxx

Sending all our love, hugs & get well vibes to you & your baby girl, from me & my baby girl.

Beatrix you have to get better pronto - you have to finish your DIY & customising the Mama's house! ;) :love:

Sxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck for Beatrix. :( I hope it's nothing serious. Could she have a piece of fridge stuck in her system somewhere? I know that happened a while ago, but it could eventually lead to a blockage.

Hugs to you and Beatrix xxx.

Don't blame yourself. I'm sure you'd notice if mice had been at the bags of feed. It could be anything.

If the food is in a metal bin, and the cover is snap on, then no mice can puncture thru. I'm more concern with all the stuff that she chew, so many of those non-natural substance is not good for her.

Sending healthy healing vibes to little Beatrix.

Back