• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

360 degree roll!

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
Anybody else's bunny do a 360 degree roll?!
Ant has an almost nightly habit of rolling onto his side, all the way over onto his back, onto his other side and then upright again. Does it quite quickly! He's done it twice tonight in about 10 mins!
Anyone else got a funny bunny like Ant?? :lol:

Last edited:
Kira quickly flips onto her back and has a snooze then will turn over onto the other side. Not quite the same thing but I love it when they lie on their backs :D

Honey did it the other night but I think she just fell off the fire surround when she happy flopped.

Aaaaaw Rubens and Dilbert - hello, hope you will come and stay with us again soon, you're such good gorgeous bunnies:D

My Guinea Pig George did a few of these the other night, mainly when I put fresh hay in for them and he lies on it and does these to claim it as his own. Doesn't work though as Caramel just tugs it out from under him:lol:

I've never seen Jen do this, but Frankie sleeps on his back quite a lot :lol: It's terrified me before now.. I've gone out to feed them first thing, spotted Frankie flopped out on his back and thought he was dead, only to find that he was just sound asleep :lol: Not good for my blood pressure early in the morning! :lol:

Aaaaaw Rubens and Dilbert - hello, hope you will come and stay with us again soon, you're such good gorgeous bunnies:D

My Guinea Pig George did a few of these the other night, mainly when I put fresh hay in for them and he lies on it and does these to claim it as his own. Doesn't work though as Caramel just tugs it out from under him:lol:

Don't worry they'll be back! We're just looking at flights for next years holidays so i'll let you know!

Rosie used to do this until she got a bit on the chubby side:oops: I have some video of it somewhere. It looks so funny! Leo rolls onto his back in soil and then wriggles like a pig - usually just after he's been brushed!!

Back