• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas Bun Drawing

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
I was drawing Christmas bunnies and I'm chuffed with this one so I thought I'd share...

christmasrab.png

I was actually drawing for the t-shirts I sell but it's a digital image so I'd be happy to send you a printed copy A4 from my laser in exchange for money for the Christmas appeal or I can email a large copy if you want to print it yourself or use as a screen saver :)

Tamsin

I was actually drawing for the t-shirts I sell but it's a digital image so I'd be happy to send you a printed copy A4 from my laser in exchange for money for the Christmas appeal or I can email a large copy if you want to print it yourself or use as a screen saver :)

Tamsin

Its fab!!!! Yes please e mail if thats ok? xxxx

tamsin u r so talented! I have the one you did my framed in my room, everyone loves it! (jus wanted 2 let u know i made lots of donations sinc eyou made that for me!:D)

Oh Tamsin that is sooo sweet!!! :love: Be careful all we'll all want one! :D

What are you using? I'm doing the my cards with Corel Draw Essentials, but I'd be interested to know what you use

Thank you :D :D

Thea - Most of the time I hand draw the pictures, ink them, scan them and then trace in Illustrator to neaten up the lines and remove the white background. That gets me a line drawing. I then colour them in Paint Shop Pro using the paintbrush and layers - usually with a graphics tablet.

Sometimes I draw straight on the computer but not as often, I like a pencil better :lol:

This one the wreath was done on paper seperately and the rabbit on the computer:

christmaswreath.png

Thea - Most of the time I hand draw the pictures, ink them, scan them and then trace in Illustrator to neaten up the lines and remove the white background. That gets me a line drawing. I then colour them in Paint Shop Pro using the paintbrush and layers - usually with a graphics tablet.

Sometimes I draw straight on the computer but not as often, I like a pencil better :lol:

I do that too! :) Harry's buying me a graphics tablet for Christmas, so I'll get to use that rather than just scanning the line drawing and colouring entirely using Paint.net and a mouse! I adore your illustrations, they're amazing. You should join www.deviantart.com :D

AMETHYST

That is awesome! Is it done with a tablet connected to the computer? Or is it hand drawn? I love it! Great work!

EDIT duh just read the second page.. :oops: i'm a goober!

looks awesome though!!

Last edited:
What an EXCELLENT picture......it's my Archie!!!!!:D :D :lol:

I am SOOOOOOOOO going to have you do one of my Timmy one of these days if possible........................:D :D :D

This is so good!!

I bought my self an Aldi graphics tablet at the weekend (er... not that I could do something like this with it!)

You shoudl get some Christmas cards printed and sell them (as well as the T shirts etc) - I'm sure you'd manage to sell quite a few through here alone!

Oohhh... I wish I could draw!

Hannah

Back