• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The rabbits actually hoovered up themselves

Dan

Young Bun
When cleaning up I often ask my two "When will you figure out how to clean up after yourselves" and the other day they actually did :shock:

OK, there is something else to this. We just got a Roomba, a robot hoover. This little thing is amazing, it lives in the hallway with the rabbits on a little docking station. Before we go to work we press the clean button and away it goes. Sweeping up all the raisins and sawdust. We come home and the place is spotless, these things are fantastic.

Well bunnys being bunnys they like to climb on things and the roomba is no exception. We were wathing telly and heared the thing come on, we come out and find one of them had climbed on top and was now riding the thing around the hallway hoovering up. She must have hit the button while investigating.

Yeah deffo need to see a pic, My Dillion used to chase my dyson around while i was hoovering and then when i put it away he would sit next to it grooming it.

They are really good, didnt think such a small thing could be but its more of a sweeper with hoover in to get the fine dust. As it takes about 60 mins to do a room its ideal for when your off our somewhere. Its so thorough, I cleaned with the dyson first to get the main **** and then let it go. It found loads and the carpets actually look better. When its done, it runs back to the docking station for a charge.

Now the buns area is clean all the time, and if they hop on an start it themselves it can be very clean :lol:

awww :lol: :lol: :lol: that must have been something to see. if gypsy had switched it on she would have ran away in panic leaving more raisins for the hoover to clean up :rolleyes: :lol:

We got ours from Costco, £130 excl VAT. Latest model (Roomba 530). comes with a virtual wall. So when we dont want it hoovering in the living room we can leave the door open and put up the virtual wall. Means us and the buns are free to walk around and the robot wont come in.

Handles hay nicely as long as its not too long. Straw will struggle i reacon but we have the chopped excel hay stuff.

The wife was worried we would have to program it but you really just pussh the big clean button and away it goes, heck, even a rabbit can work it.

We bought the Roomba & Scooba set for my grandparents last year. My grandma loves them. Roomba is in charge of the livingroom and bedrooms, while Scooba gets the kitchen, dining and bathroom. It works well for her layout as all the carpeted rooms are connected and all the tile rooms are connected. She just turns them on and when she comes back, the floors are spotless!

Back