• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sadie- The freead bunny who took up too much room :(

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Finally got some Sadie pictures for you all, she really ia a beautiful girl :D

11-09-07_1440.jpg

She needed a good claw trim when she arrived and a brush as she is having a 'tufty' moult.

11-09-07_1441.jpg

She is also going a a serious hay & veggie diet as she is a bit lardy :oops:
Im not sure how clear it is on these pictures but she has the most amazing ear markings, they are like a swirled silver on white.

11-09-07_1442.jpg

Im sure she will find a home no problem :D

I'm glad I only had to pick her up and drop her off at Amy's otherwise where do you think she would be:lol: Glad she is settling in:D
Sue x

Did you see her at Amy's?

She is so lovely, she was very accomodating whilst I was clipping her claws...forgave me for it instantly in return for a carrot top :lol:

Yep that's right Jill, she was the one in the little blue hutch :D

I think you were probably a bit surprised at how many bunnies I had. Numbers have gone down a bit now though :oops:

oh I really really wish I hadnt of looked....

She is almost the spitting image of my boy Starlite, who I lost at the weekend....:(

*tries so hard not to say she will have Sadie*

Yep that's right Jill, she was the one in the little blue hutch :D

I think you were probably a bit surprised at how many bunnies I had. Numbers have gone down a bit now though :oops:

Hi yep you did have one or two!:lol: but great to see them all so happy and well cared for:D
and i'd just love your garden!

Back