• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hand made items for sale in aid of ARC Please take a look everyone :)

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
:wave: Hello everyone

I know there is a lot of fundraising going on at the moment but please take some time to look at what we have here. All the items listed are hand made by my Mum (except the bags!) and all proceeds (except actual postage costs) will be given to ARC (animal rescue and care) in Twickenham. There are lots of different things available so please keep checking back for different stuff. A lot of great things - mainly for little girls and babies - perfect stocking fillers.
All prices quoted will include the postage cost and i will of course combine costs if more than one item purchased.

Thank you xxx

crafts003.jpg

crafts004.jpg

crafts005.jpg

Scrunchies 2 for £1.50 or 4 for £2.50

crafts006.jpg

crafts007.jpg

crafts008.jpg

Babies bibs £3 each

crafts010.jpg

Bunnies childs apron approx age 3-4 £3 (I have 2 of these)

More to follow.....

Last edited:
More stuff

crafts011.jpg

Hairbands £2 for each set of 2.

crafts012.jpg

Alice type hairbands (elasticated at the back) £2.50 each

crafts013.jpg

Mini bags £1.50 each (I have 2 of each blue and black)

crafts014.jpg

Babies pram set fully padded anglaise cushion and cover with little doggie motifs £14

And more

crafts015.jpg

crafts016.jpg

Ive got 2 of these
crafts017.jpg

Ive got 2 of these
crafts018.jpg

crafts019.jpg

crafts020.jpg

Ive got 2 of these
crafts021.jpg

All shoe/plimsole/PE kit/general bags £3 each

Last but not least...

crafts022.jpg

Hair clips £2.50 for each set of 2

crafts023.jpg

Hair bands £2 for each set of 2

crafts024.jpg

Alice style hairbands £2.50 each

Please buy some of our stuff and raise some money for the ARC bunnies for Christmas :D

:wave: Hi
I would like to buy 2 PE kit bags. I will pm you to get details of how to pay etc.

Andrea
xx

Sent you pm and done paypal i think??? :wave:
Hopefully you will recieve it correctly Katie. Thanks. x x

Bump!

Lots of things left, please help the rabbits this Christmas :D
If there is anything you would like made (e.g black and white polka dot hair bows), please ask - my Mum has almost every ribbon and bow under the sun!

Thanks to everyone who has brought something so far :D

Update

Thanks to the people who have brought items so far you have raised £31.70 so come on everybody keep those orders rolling in :D

Back