• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny and piggy 'Christmas dinner' from Pampered Piggies

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
I finally got round to ordering one of these from PP today, but I've just checked the site and they are now sold out so I must have brought one of the last ones :shock: Did anyone else on here buy one?

I can't wait to have Christmas with my little guys.. this is the first Christmas I've had at home with the animals :D :D :D

I noticed that the piggy crackers are now sold out as well: I wish I'd brought a couple of those now too! :roll: There's a raspberry and blackberry leaf in the dinner pack though so I don't mind too much :D (although may go back for some bunny ones yet :oops: )

What's the edible toy inside the Christmas dinner bag? Or have you managed to resist opening it yet? :lol:

Here is a piccie of the bunny Christmas Dinner :lol: Think it has a willow ball in too. I wont go through it as I want a suprise :shock: :lol:

xdinner.jpg

Back