• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Houses for rabbits

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
Hiya!
I currently have my 3 bunnies (2 of which are 6 month and 1 who is 7 weeks old) inside in a big indoor cage! As i still live at home with my parents, they would prefer the rabbits to be outside in the coming summer. I know foxes prowl about my area because we see them in our street quite often,I was wondering if anyone had/has a summer house for there bun and if the buns enjoyed it,ease of cleaning etc? I really want to get a summer house and kit it all out so so foxs nor thieving little toerags can get to my babys in the summer :censored: Do u think this will probably b the best way to protect my babys without them being indoors?

My lot live in a playhouse and with the floor covered in vinyl and an electric light, it's pretty good all year round. My lot seem to like living in it and it's easy to clean out.

My friend keeps her guinea pigs in a summer house, they love it, so it could be a good option.

How do u get an eletric light in a summer house tho? IIm really worried because ive read and heard some horror stories! esp about poor Greg the bunny on here :( I have a little heater i could also put in to keep them warm if i had eletric put in 2 it! do you know anywhere,which sells cheap summerhouses?

Back