PDA

View Full Version : Geoffrey-He is Gonna Be a Heartbreaker...U/D He Has Met Christobel :-)

Jack's-Jane
03-12-2007, 08:49 PM
Tomorrow Geoffrey is going to see Christobel. We will discuss what is the best to do for him. I do have some additional concerns now :cry: and I want to make absolutely sure I do what is right by Geoffrey. I will of course liase with Bobtails too.

Geoffrey is so loving :love: He cant see me but the second he hears my voice he shuffles towards me :love: Please think of the brave Bun tomorrow

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b27/Jan-bun/Rabbits2/Picture1712.jpg

Janex

Amy & Amber
03-12-2007, 08:51 PM
Hope he will be ok Jane. Isnt it good news? x x

Jack's-Jane
03-12-2007, 08:52 PM
Hope he will be ok Jane. Isnt it good news? x x

Not really :cry:

Janex

Kirsty&Lola
03-12-2007, 08:52 PM
oh he is so beautiful (my Lola is a giant and looks so much like Geoffrey) We shall both be thinking of him tomorrow:)

Amy & Amber
03-12-2007, 08:53 PM
Not really :cry:

Janex

Jane I hope he will be ok, has he taken a bad turn? x x

Jack's-Jane
03-12-2007, 08:55 PM
Jane I hope he will be ok, has he taken a bad turn? x x

No, but there are a few issues I need to discuss with Christobel. I just need to be as sure as I can be that I am doing right by him

Janex

Amy & Amber
03-12-2007, 08:56 PM
Good luck to both of you keep me updated x x x

Vikki*and*the*buns
03-12-2007, 08:56 PM
hope he'll be ok Jane:(

<<<<<<<<vibes>>>>>>>>>

donnamt
03-12-2007, 08:58 PM
aww he is so gorgeous.. i really hope it works out happy for you both xxx

bunnymadhouse
03-12-2007, 09:41 PM
good luck :?

Steph
03-12-2007, 09:45 PM
Will be thinking of you both tomorrow. x

FriskyClover
03-12-2007, 09:46 PM
Lots of vibes.

FC xx

Kenno
03-12-2007, 10:03 PM
Aww I hope everything goes alright!

He's just adorable, I want to cuddle him!

*Hugs monitor*

:love:

Sooz
03-12-2007, 10:24 PM
I hope Christobel has some good news for you both tomorrow.

X

Neil-and-Maria
03-12-2007, 10:25 PM
Fingers crossed :D .

Neil

bunny babe
03-12-2007, 10:30 PM
Good luck Jane and Geoffrey. I will be thinking of you tomorrow.

BB Mommy
03-12-2007, 11:18 PM
He is so gorgeous - he has "that look" about him where you just feel like putting your arms out to him - I hope it goes well tomorow - sounds like this lovely boy has had more than his share of bad luck

Doncat5
03-12-2007, 11:35 PM
What a scrumptious looking bun!:love:

Really hope its good good news.

Ab & Stu
03-12-2007, 11:47 PM
Sending lots of good luck vibes. We will be thinking of you tomorrow Keep us updated.

carasblanco
04-12-2007, 12:18 AM
What a squidgy beauty boy face he has :) Good luck tomorrow

Jack's-Jane
04-12-2007, 08:50 AM
Geoffrey has a significant amount of Protein in his wee this morning :? :cry:
He is also not as perky as usual :? :cry:

I am not going to start 'guessing' til we have seen Christobel this morning............

Janex

Luciuslop
04-12-2007, 09:49 AM
Poor little guy - keeping our fingers crossed for you both at vets.
Taz

bunnymadhouse
04-12-2007, 10:01 AM
ohhh no ...

sending all the good luck vibes and hugs i can muster :(

toffee
04-12-2007, 11:26 AM
Hope all is well.

**Bonnie**
04-12-2007, 11:38 AM
Aww he is absolutely lovely - lucky you have Christobel to give the best advice possible x

SOAD
04-12-2007, 11:55 AM
Sending vibes. XXXXX

ailz
04-12-2007, 12:36 PM
Sending vibes, I hope it's something that can be sorted, he's got enough problems.

Amy & Amber
04-12-2007, 12:49 PM
Any news Jane? x x x

Miloe's_Mum
04-12-2007, 01:11 PM
Jane he's beautiful, and what a lucky bun to be with you :(

It must be so heartbreaking for you to see him like that, but how sweet that when he hears your voice he shuffles towards you - sweet little man.

Sending vibes and hugs xxx

Jack's-Jane
04-12-2007, 01:26 PM
Geoffrey has now met Christobel. She has been in contact with Bobtail's Vet and has all Geoffrey's clinical records.

There is an option for Geoffrey to be referred to a Neurologist. But we feel that all we would achieve is a 'diagnosis' or a label to put on Geoffrey's specific disability. He is profoundly Brain Damaged and there is no treatment that will 'cure' him.

So we are going to keep Geoffrey comfortable and happy. He will recive lots of 'Occupational Therapy' to stimulate the parts of his brain that still function.
I am to continue with all the supportive care of manual bladder expression, ear cleaning and general grooming. I am also to monitor the protein in his wee.

Christobel has warned me that Geoffrey will require intensive supportive care 24/7 for the rest of his life. I realise this and as long as Geoffrey gets enjoyment in his own little world I will be there for him.
At the moment me and Christobel feel Geoffrey wants to live. Who are we to tell him he cant just because he is 'not normal'..........

Janex

Amy & Amber
04-12-2007, 01:31 PM
Geoffrey has now met Christobel. She has been in contact with Bobtail's Vet and has all Geoffrey's clinical records.

There is an option for Geoffrey to be referred to a Neurologist. But we feel that all we would achieve is a 'diagnosis' or a label to put on Geoffrey's specific disability. He is profoundly Brain Damaged and there is no treatment that will 'cure' him.

So we are going to keep Geoffrey comfortable and happy. He will recive lots of 'Occupational Therapy' to stimulate the parts of his brain that still function.
I am to continue with all the supportive care of manual bladder expression, ear cleaning and general grooming. I am also to monitor the protein in his wee.

Christobel has warned me that Geoffrey will require intensive supportive care 24/7 for the rest of his life. I realise this and as long as Geoffrey gets enjoyment in his own little world I will be there for him.
At the moment me and Christobel feel Geoffrey wants to live. Who are we to tell him he cant just because he is 'not normal'..........

Janex

Hi Jane and Geoff!
Thats good he will carry on his therapy, well done Jane for all the hard work. Im glad it wasnt really bad news. Lots of vibes xxxxxx

sparklefairy
04-12-2007, 01:41 PM
awww I've just been catching up reading all about the new specail bun in your life and he is lovely :D I hope that you and Geoffrey get to spend as much time as possible together . I'm sure he's a very happy boy with you. Wishing him all the best and well done to you Jane for taking on another bun in need :D xxxx

ailz
04-12-2007, 01:54 PM
Geoffrey is one very lucky bun to have you. Long may he contine to 'want to live'.

toffee
04-12-2007, 02:13 PM
Fabulous Jane. I'm sure he will really appreciate all the love and support you are going to give him. xx.:D

MoBunny
04-12-2007, 05:43 PM
Hi,

Think he will make a big dent in you veggie budget:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maureen

Jack's-Jane
04-12-2007, 05:54 PM
Hi,

Think he will make a big dent in you veggie budget:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maureen

He does love his food!! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Veggies are his fave and he makes lovely chomping and slurping noises as his scoffs them :lol: :lol:

Janex

Azraelm
04-12-2007, 05:55 PM
Aww well he looks very happy and content in your photos.

Snowflakes mummy
04-12-2007, 07:55 PM
however much time he has left I know he will be very happy - and you as always will do the best by him and I am sure he knows that :D

Amethyst
04-12-2007, 08:11 PM
Veggies are his fave and he makes lovely chomping and slurping noises as his scoffs them :lol: :lol:

Aw bless his chomping and slurping! :lol: :love: He sounds amazing and I'm glad the prognosis at the moment is as positive as it could have been. :D

AMETHYST

andic
04-12-2007, 10:01 PM
Aww! Bless Geoffrey and you Jane. He is adorable and I admire you very much. You are doing a marvellous job with him. His story has brought a tear to my eye. Long may he slurp and munch his veggies!

xx

Jack's-Jane
04-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Aww! Bless Geoffrey and you Jane. He is adorable and I admire you very much. You are doing a marvellous job with him. His story has brought a tear to my eye. Long may he slurp and munch his veggies!

xx

At the mo' he is in mega hay chomp mode !! :lol: :lol:

Geoffrey is never far away from food!! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Janex

bunny babe
04-12-2007, 10:08 PM
Ah, he is adorable :love: :love: :love: Long may he slurp and chomp. I just want to cuddle him.

Thea & Bobbin
04-12-2007, 10:25 PM
Awww Jane, it sounds like you are doing everything right by him, and I'm sure that will continue into the future no matter what happens.

He sounds like such a lovely brave boy xxx

unalakey
04-12-2007, 10:28 PM
Aww he is so gorgeous, you are a star Jane looking after this special boy:D

Jack's-Jane
04-12-2007, 10:30 PM
Now Geoffrey has a dilemma......does he chomp on his Carrot or his SS Pellets or his hay............:? :?

He has gone for.....................

The Carrot!! :lol: :lol:

Janex

Ab & Stu
04-12-2007, 10:35 PM

Janex

Aw bless little Geoffrey. Jane I think you deserve a medal! I admire you so much and Geoffrey is a very lucky boy to have you! :D