• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

homecheck needed Sunderland

That should be fine to do to be quite honest :D see if we can get this dun so a bun has a new home for crimbo!!! :D (i might have to pm u for ur postcode gregbun for the sat nav!!) :D

That should be fine to do to be quite honest :D see if we can get this dun so a bun has a new home for crimbo!!! :D (i might have to pm u for ur postcode gregbun for the sat nav!!) :D

Great, i dont work (well i have a 2 year old child, thats work) so anytime thats good for you :) , think you need to pm hunnybunny for the details

Jill, i didnt do anything underhanded and i have PM'ed you about it. I mentioned it in passing to gregsbunny and i didnt force her into anything. I said i didnt mind if she was still wanting to take a rescue bun off you!!

you pm'd me after the event... and after I had pointed out you should have pm'd me..
but I do not want this disagreement to continue so please lets stop here.

Yes i admit i should of PM'ed you earlier, i dont want to argue with you and i dont want to fall out, and im always up for helping ANY rescue centres wether its yours or any1 elses, wether it a home check or a bun run! I just dont want you to think anything was done underhanded or out of nastyness towards you or any1 else

is this all sorted then? I am in this area for future reference and although I have never done a house check for a bunny before I do them for children all the time as a social worker :D . If I had have been checking the forum more regularly I would have seen this sooner. sorry.

Back