• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing the 2 baby rescue buns

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
now 4 weeks old and living with me as my mum ws finding it hard to juggle the baby buns and work, they both seem to be in good health one minute then dying the next so at this moment in time i dont know which way its going to go :cry: we thought we were going to loose the little grey and white one yesturday.... i was beside myself i was absolutly heartbroken but he/she picked up once i forced fed it which it wasnt best pleased about. anyways heres lots of pictures i took of them today all ready for christmas :D i must admit im quite fond of the little grey and one and so's Misty had them together for like 5 monutes and Misty was grooming the little babe but i know i cant keep them :cry: hopefully if they survive someone on here can offer them a forever home together.

Polo

IMG_1403.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1406.jpg

misty and Polo- Misty was grooming polo in the first Picture :love:

IMG_1435.jpg

IMG_1436.jpg

Little Rolo

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

aww thanks everyone, i really hope they both make it though leaving until they are 10 weeks old before putting them up on rabbit rehome my mums willing to drive to the oppisite end of the country for the best home for them. I feel horrible because Mistys looked so lonely for ages now and now that hes made friends with Polo il be taking him/her away from Misty in the next couple of months :cry: (unless i win the lottery)

xxx

Awwww :love:, I just posted on your other thread asking how they were because I hadn't seen this one, they are so gorgeous, keeping my fingers crossed for them.

They're gorgeous!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Has Rolo only got one ear or is he/she hiding it from us?!

lol Rolo has 2 ears just one kind of falls to the other side so it looks like she has 2 ears on one side of her face instead if that makes sense lol

was told off the vet that Rolo was a girl as the vet could see her vulva clearly when she did that thing to get the poop out when she was all bunged up.

Back