• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bitey rabbit and vet

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
Any one have a prone to biting rabbit? Rocky bites quite suddenly sometimes, and he and his brother are having their myxi today. I'm worried he'll bite the vet. On his last one he was still a baby and hadn't developed the bitey habit.

It's possible that he'll bite the vet, but whenever I take mine they seem to be on their best behaviour!! You'd think butter wouldn't melt!!!

Jen quite often bites me, but once she's in the vets she's such an angel! They absolutely love her - she lets them examine all her mouth & teeth etc w/out being held or anything, just sits there!! :shock: Soon as we get back home she turns back into canibal :lol:

Glad he was OK. If it makes you feel any better, Inky bit the vet at 3 months old, all she said was " You are going to have him neutered aren't you?" :lol:

Back