• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not strictly bunny chat but...

GemmaH

Mama Doe
I'm going on Wednesday to collect three little piggies that have been advertised on Freeads & Preloved. They are two boys and a girl who apparently live happily together :shock: . I'll make sure they're ok, look after the amost certainly pregnant sow and any babies and then try to find good homes for them.

Will update on Wednesday.

Awww little piggies.

I had a boar and sow given to me and the prev owner said they'd been together for 2 years and never had babies.:shock:

I split them and kept the girl till I was sure she wasn't preggers. I'd discussed spaying with my vet, but I took her in about 6 weeks after splitting them and he didn't think she felt preggers so I didn't spay her.

I bonded her with another sow and they went to their forever home last week.

The boar has Pea Eye and I thought he might be a bit harder to home so I've kept him and bonded him with one of my boars and they are really happy:)

Awww little piggies.

I had a boar and sow given to me and the prev owner said they'd been together for 2 years and never had babies.:shock:

I split them and kept the girl till I was sure she wasn't preggers. I'd discussed spaying with my vet, but I took her in about 6 weeks after splitting them and he didn't think she felt preggers so I didn't spay her.

I bonded her with another sow and they went to their forever home last week.

The boar has Pea Eye and I thought he might be a bit harder to home so I've kept him and bonded him with one of my boars and they are really happy:)

Aww, I love happy endings! Hopefully we'll have one here too. Has anyone ever heard before of two males and a female all living together? I was quite surprised, if she's not pregnant into the bargain I reckon it'll be a miracle!

Thanks for your good wishes too Dee!

What's pea eye? :oops:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for the little girl piggy Gemma: lots of non-pregnancy vibes coming her way x

Thank you! Apparently the girl and one of the boys are 9mths and the other boy is 6mths, I've no idea atm how long they've been together though.

Back