• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No not Donkey Boy!

What shall we call Barnaby?

• Donkey Boy-Its a great name and very individual

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Bernie-my personal favourite though might still be confusing with Barney

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Alfie

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Casper

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Desmond

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • anything but Donkey Boy

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Maybe this should be in the Welfare section?
As an incentive for my o/h to let another bunny in the house I stupidly said he could name him...the strong contender so far is Donkey Boy because he's grey (which he isn't but o\h won't admit he's slightly colour blind!). So please help e come up with another name that I can drop in to the conversation. Otherwise Barnaby is doomed to a rubbish name.

(By the way. I told him that 'Donkey Boy' would be rather embarrassing when shouted out at the vets. o\h acknowledged this and added Prince Donkey Boy on dingle dongle town. :rolleyes: )

Yes, Barnaby from Jills recent appeal. If you follow the link from my last post you can see him.

I think your O/H should name him...my O/H always gets on better with the rabbits he names.

So far he has named: Sh*tty, Beastor, Mrs Cruncher (Crunchie), and Ferris Wheel.

Amy

I think your O/H should name him...my O/H always gets on better with the rabbits he names.

So far he has named: Sh*tty, Beastor, Mrs Cruncher (Crunchie), and Ferris Wheel.

Amy
:lol: :lol: :lol: As long as I don't get Sh*tty...although that would be quite apropriate. He's been very good with wees so far but we just poos as he walks :lol:

Donkey Boy??? OMG thats almost as silly as my cats name, Mrs Willow Pantliner, or my old bun Dazy McShnoodle, or my other bun Noo Noo Noodles.

I like Alfie, or maybe something else beginning with B, like Boo, Bert, Bertie??? I'm not a lot of help am I.:lol:

:wave:

I love the name Alfie. It was one that floated around when we re named Barney (sorry Jill)...I guess I'll have to see what his highness decides on. I love the names of all your animals :lol:

Poor Barnaby..
and I don't know I sit here trying to think of names that suit the bunnies and then people go and change them ..we once had a lovely boy with the unusual name of Cadiz.....all his siblings had place names...and he was changed......:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously I don't think he mind what you call him aslong as you love him..and give him his porridge!

I like Alfie....and Bertie.....how about Duncan..it's a bit like donkey!:D

also like Smurff Mandy!

Smurf is his name, he told me! Telipathically!

Aww he's cute :)

That is a cool name however he is starting to prove that sh*tty might actually be a good name.

Toffee, I am probably being oversensitive then. Its ladies night :lol:

You would not believe some of the names Phil came up with for our new little boy...he isnsited on naming him as it is 'his' rabbit :roll:

I like Desmond, Alfie is cute but there are a lot of them about at the moment (Im not a fan of conventional names!).

Back