• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Bunny!

Kenno

Warren Scout
He's sat, by his trap door, waiting to come outside to play. But it's pouring down with rain! :(

That's 2 days he's not really been able to come outside! Although he snuck outside last night and when I came to give him some more hay later I had a little soppy wet cheeky bunny sat in his hutch! What does everyone else do when it's raining?

if you have a run i still would put him in but make sure there is adequate shelter!

my bunnies were running arounf the garden in the rain yesterday - they could get back in the shed if they wanted shelter but they were loving it!

I have a bit of perspex on one part of the run so they can normally come out it it's raining. However the last couple of nights when it's been really windy and stuff we've put the trap door down. They have quite a big shed though so seem to be ok without the run.

Mine go out rain or shine as I cover one end of the run and also provide a warm hay filled hide box at the covered end.. Needless to say, they very rarely go in it and much prefer to sit on top of it! The only thing that makes them dive for cover is hail or really lashing rain.

I have a cover and I usually cover the run but the wind is really strong at the moment and just blows it and then it fills with water. Plus his run keeps flooding with water and it keeps going from light rain to heavy rain.

It's so irritating, everytime I go to take his trap door out it really pours down! :x

I think I'll go raid my grandad's garage! ;)

It seems bunnies don't mind the rain as much as we do!

I think I just fuss too much, he probably doesn't mind the rain too much.

I let him go out though, but then he went back in again! He didn't like having his paws wet, he was hopping all funny too! It was like "Ew it's wetting my paws" :lol:

Back