• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millie's kittens - 8 weeks old!

Well, here's the weekly update! Especially for Gemma H! :wave: :D

They're actually mingling with the big cats now, and getting along famously :p

Here they are after having a very active,tiring day!

Teddy

DSC00021-1.jpg

DSC00020-2.jpg

Bertie

DSC00025-1.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

Ellie

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00026-1.jpg

Carol xx

:lol: , you should nag her, I start pm'ing her on a Saturday morning usually ;)

Fab Carol, thank you - not long now :D :D :D And they're looking as gorgeous as ever!

:lol: :lol: I'm terrible aren't I! :lol: :lol: I have to run a tight ship in my multi-animal household, so it's lots of housework, housework, housework! Just think how much easier my life would be if I didn't have any pets! :rolleyes:

.... Na! Couldn't do it! I hate being apart from them, even when I go away for the odd weekend! :lol:

Carol xx

:lol: :lol: I'm terrible aren't I! :lol: :lol: I have to run a tight ship in my multi-animal household, so it's lots of housework, housework, housework! Just think how much easier my life would be if I didn't have any pets! :rolleyes:

.... Na! Couldn't do it! I hate being apart from them, even when I go away for the odd weekend! :lol:

Carol xx

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: x x

As usual Carol, some gorgeous piccies.

I just love british shorthairs! :love: But then again, I would say that :lol:

:lol: :lol: I forgot to say, I was speaking to my friend who also breeds British Shorthairs, and she told me that Blue Cream's are renowned for having "attitudes" and often being very "Tomboy" like :rolleyes: :lol:

I can definitely say that Maddie lives up to this! :lol:

Carol xx

Back