• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh No!broke now!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
lol look what the broken forum made me do!!! cus i cudnt log on i ended up spending £10 at pampered pggies and £13 at bunny basics!lol i got a bit carried away!!!

lol i only wanted a few things but i was going to myself 'well it isnt worth it for that price of postage' so kept adding stuff, but i didnt wanna spend much money so NOTHING off any of those sites cost over £2.50, but then i bought LOTS of £2.50 stuff lol!!!

lol i got loads natural stuff last week
so this week i got plastic jingle balls, wooden chews, bedding 4 my hammie, bunny shaped cutters, cookie mixes, wooden jingle toys, rope toys etc etc

how long do people usually wait for deliveried from BunnyBasics and Pampered Piggies? (tryin 2 work out if il be in or not)

lol i got loads natural stuff last week
so this week i got plastic jingle balls, wooden chews, bedding 4 my hammie, bunny shaped cutters, cookie mixes, wooden jingle toys, rope toys etc etc

how long do people usually wait for deliveried from BunnyBasics and Pampered Piggies? (tryin 2 work out if il be in or not)

they both deliver pretty quick.... and i did my order around the strikes... id say 3 days max from order time

Wish I had the money to spoil my buns like I used to be able to :( Going to have to find some money to pay for a spay & vaccinations now too :? Got them christmas presents though :D

well usually my boyfriend and ig o to PAH for treats and toys but cus were not together and i dont drive i decided 2 order online and now im addicted!!oooops!!

i resisted the urge to purchase my first set of toys from bunny basics. phew, it was nearly £10! plus i need to buy hay and i spent a tenner in p@h last week too. hubby can buy me bunny toys for xmas. nothing could make me happier than playing with buns on xmas morning! :D

i resisted the urge to purchase my first set of toys from bunny basics. phew, it was nearly £10! plus i need to buy hay and i spent a tenner in p@h last week too. hubby can buy me bunny toys for xmas. nothing could make me happier than playing with buns on xmas morning! :D

Esp the buns u have !!!! x x x x

well tbh they have more that enough toys as it is lol, i now have a little toybox and everyday they get a different toy out so they dont get bored lol!!!xx

Back