• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

preloved bun

hi everyone

I saw this bun listed on freeads this week and emailed the seller, I was prepared to taker her in. the seller never got back to me and the listing was removed. but today I found the same listing on preloved, only now they've lowered her price to £7:(

I feel so sorry for her. If I had the £60 it was going to take me to travel to get her I would try again. but I haven't plus while the pigs are still her I have no room to even tempory house her:( so I'm putting her link here in the hope someone might be able to take this poor bun in:( I would love to have her:(

http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1031270244/0bd615ed.html

12 weeks??!! I despair. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: So sorry I'm unable to help. :cry:

AMETHYST

Sounds like a breeder to me, if it was the only rabbit they'd give you all the remaining food not just one week's worth I'd have thought.

Sounds like a breeder to me, if it was the only rabbit they'd give you all the remaining food not just one week's worth I'd have thought.

make me even more sad:( to think its a breeder. what I don't get is I offered this bun a home was prepared to pay the £10 they were asking, but they never got back too me:? now they have lowered her price to £7, if it wasn't for the lack of funds to get me to solihull and the space I'd be going to get her.

I'm trying to sort something out for this bun, I have contacted the 'breeder' but got no responce, a bunny run is in place. so watch this space for details.

Back