• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of London and Take That from yesterday

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Yesterday me and my sister had the most fantastic day out in London. We went for lunch at the rainforest cafe, then done some xmas shopping then went onto the 02 dome to see Take that :D We booked the tickets back in March so we have been waiting for this day for a long time. Take That really know how to put on a show and there was the most amazing atmosphere in there, especially when the whole audience started doing mexican waves while waiting for TT to come on :lol:

My sister Tracy in the rainforest cafe
102_0861.jpg

Inside the rainforest cafe
102_0864.jpg

Me :lol:
102_0865.jpg

Tracy and the gingerbread man we met on Regent Street
102_0867.jpg

xmas lights on Bond street
102_0868.jpg

Tim Daniel (who was very good by the way ;) ) TT support act
102_0886.jpg

A very blury pic of Sophie Ellis Bexter, also TT support act
102_0891.jpg

The arena beginning to fill up
102_0887.jpg

This is what 20,000 screaming TT fans look like :shock:
102_0895.jpg

and the boys themselves :D
102_0902.jpg

102_0903.jpg

102_0904.jpg

102_0917.jpg

102_0919.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: I'm so jealous! :evil: :lol: Been struggling to get tickets but had no luck :cry:

Fabby pics!! :D

turns green with envy lol :p

looks amazing. you deffo had a fantastic view!
look at all those people tho! :shock:

thanks for sharing the pics and hope you had the most wonderful night!
x x

can i ask where your seats were? i have tickets for thurday blk 412 looks like you were about there!

Considering we were up on level 4 we got the most fantastic view of the stage :D I was lucky as I knew when the tickets were going on sale and sat at my PC ready to buy them, managed to get them within 1 minute of them going on sale :lol: I have never seen them live before and its something I have always wanted to do :D

Janice - I used a Kodak easyshare C743. Its quite a good little camera and I was suprised how well the pics came out considering it was dark in there. I managed to get some videos on my camera aswell and they came out well :D

can i ask where your seats were? i have tickets for thurday blk 412 looks like you were about there!
We were block 403 level 4. Block 412 is more towards the middle of level 4, you should get a really good view of the round stage from there :D

Just checked its block 402 row P. So quite near your seats! :D What time did you arrive and what did show start? thanks

Just checked its block 402 row P. So quite near your seats! :D What time did you arrive and what did show start? thanks

we were in row M, the row in front :D . We got to the dome about 5.30pm, just aswell really as it was really busy. We had to que for about 1/2 an hour to go to the loo then again for god knows how long waiting to show our tickets so definatly get there early. Tim Daniel started singing around 7.10pm, Sophie Ellis Bexter started around 7.35pm then TT were on at 8.40pm. We came out about 10.40pm :D

Great photos.

We tried to get tickets for the MEN in Manchester but they sold out in minutes :(
We're going to watch them live next Friday via the VUE cinema, next best thing :lol:

Good to know it's a good concert we did see the first comeback tour which was great.

Back