• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i so ADORE my boy

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
had to share these pics i just took... he flopped over didnt even flinch when i went thro to get my phone and was actually grinding his teeth in his sleep :love: :love: :love:

i dont think im gonna be one of them impulse buyers who get fed up after 6 months

DSC00433.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

this is the video.. half way thro the escape artist stella makes an appearance... lol

i know he looks like a balloon but hes not fat he only weighs 2.12kg its all fur, even the vet thought he was heavier than he is :)

Aaaaaw he's gorgeous - love the idea of those stacking rings as a toy for him - how do they stand up to bunny teeth chewing?

if he was a chewer i doubt theyd stand much of a chance.. most hes done with them is throw them about the floor and snigger at me as i neatly put them back.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aw!!!! He's so beautiful!! Miffy looks as pudgy as that when she's asleep, but again it's all fluff! The vet said she was a very healthy bunny when he last saw her. :thumb:

He's just soooooo cute!!! :love:

AMETHYST

Aw I love black bunnies :D Luuna looks all chubby when she sleeps too, but shes not either! Can't believe how quick Stella is! How do you get her back to her cage?!

Aw I love black bunnies :D Luuna looks all chubby when she sleeps too, but shes not either! Can't believe how quick Stella is! How do you get her back to her cage?!

when shes not hiding in the roof of the kitchen, shes the easy one to get in, shes very territorial of her cage so goes back in quite often, ususally monkey nuts gets her in tho shes obsessed with them.. buds the one we struggle with.... he rarely goes back to the cage so i have to wait until hes tired and tempt him in with food he loves or i shout the bloke to come catch him... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: even then he has to lock him in the kitchen and try to pick the little monster up.... today they was out for so long bud took himself off to bed so it was well easy for a change....

Back