• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Auntie Em's Organic Bunny Biscuits

lisa82

Mama Doe
What do you guys think of these, do any of you buy them? The treats I give now are just fruit and vegetables as I don't like giving junk food to any of the animals. I'm doing christmas shopping on the hay experts and seen these. Do buns like them and which flavour is preferred? Or shall I just stick to veg as treats?

Thanks xx

I have the cranberry ones gizmo really enjoyed them, i dont think they are junk i thought they were full of natural ingredients?

Rabbits are herbivores, so don't handle high carbs well, and like you I only feed fruit and veg, rabbits enjoy those better. I also don't like feeding processed foods, and only begrudgingly feed them ss pellets!:lol:

If you want to treat them, get them some dried herbs or nice sweet smelling hay, far better for them and they'll appreciate it far more!:D

My lot have had them on occasion. They like the herbal ones and I think if you don't go over the top with them, they're fine.

We have tried these and they were ok, They are very poor value for money though as the packs are tiny.

Mine go nuts for the dried herbs in the 'naturals' selection and the gnaw stones (good for teeth but make a mess :lol: ) and they like the alfalfa cubes which you can get separate or one a stick they can play with too - devoured those!! They didnt think toooooo much of the biscuits (tried them last year) Was also of the same thinkign that they were prob not as tasty for the buns as 'natural' stuff like the herbs and herby grass and fruit/veg etc

i got the apple ones and they seemed to enjoy them.

i broke them up and only gave about a quarter at a time though

Mine liked them but would eat anything like that anyways :lol:

I do have the little kits where you bake them cookies :D They get a cookie each once a month :D

Mine go mad for all the flavours:lol: :lol: :lol:
I only give them half of one each though a couple of times a week:D

The treats my bunnies and piggies are getting at the moment include dried carrots, dandelion and plantain. I often put a small amount mixed in the bale of hay I buy and they go nuts searching through it and eating it.

Back