• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much does it cost to PTS a cat?

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Sorry, but it's really urgent. Sorry to post here, and you can delete it afterwards, but I need to know. Please help someone.

Thanks amy. Her cat is losing the feeling in his hindlegs and he's not eating or drinking. He's telling her it's the end.

:( So sorry.

Its a couple of years since I had to PTS my beloved and first cat/pet. I was so upset I can barely remember, it may have been as much as £50 or £60. It didn't seem so important as long as my beloved Lucy was at peace. I didn't think about it other than to remember how peaceful the end was for her - although she was probably not far from it herself.

We buried her at the top of the garden.:cry:

My family have had to PTS about 9 pets. It's such an awful feeling, and I'm going through it all again with my friend's cat. I have never asked how much it costs. It doesn't matter how much it costs. But my friend asked so decided to ask you guys.

Back