• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

indoor rabbit

In the lounge :D :D They have the run of the whole house ( apart from the computer room as lot of wires ) and also spend a lot of time on the sofa or our bed :D :D
Taz

In the livingroom by the door, has the run of the whole house but not the rabbit room where the rescue buns live.

Ebony & Stu are in the lounge as we spend most of our time there. They have free run of the lounge when we are there.
Both of them are litter trained and if they need to go hop back inside their house to use their tray.

lola has the whole downstairs of the house but sleeps in a cardboard box in the kitchen on a night (her choosing, we have tried comfy beds etc but she prefers the box):D she's a giant bunny so she has a giant litter tray in the kitchen by the back door

In the lounge, Deej is litter trained, and it's easy to pick up the odd stray poop around the place! hoovering up the hay takes more time, but we have a god bagless vac that works wonders.

In my bedroom. She is litter trained and has two trays in her dog crate. She has the run of my room when I am at home.

Sasuke usually live in the hallway right outside my bedroom, I only let him out when I'm around and when I do I move the cage into the bedroom (I can't sleep with him in the room:roll: )
He's litter trained...but won't leave his cage even if given the chance (I can have the cage open for HOURS and he totally ignores it)... And when he does get out he's not very keen on going back in to use the box:roll: Luckily he never wees outside the cage, and rarely leave poops. And I'm so glad rabbit poops are hard and dry. :lol:

:D Ours were in the living room where we spent most of our time - easy to spot when something was not right! As time went on they had the full run of downstairs - they weren't that keen on upstairs. We had a couple of litter trays in corners for them to use. Or they could go back into their hutch.
Dust pan and brush for the currents - great plant fertiliser!

In their bedroom. They have the run of the whole house, but rarely come out of their room. Tosh occasionally comes downstairs to see us, but Tish never does - nor do they ever go in their hutch, they prefer cardboard box houses. :lol:

Living room, they have the run of that and the dining room, and kitchen but they never go in there. Faline will go upstairs and explore the bedrooms if the doors open. Molly tends to stay in his cage mostly.

Alvins room/cage is the first room as you enter the house, i think its called a reception room, when were about tho he spends all his time under the sofa in the middle room which is our living room.... theres a litter tray in both rooms for him.... gettin used to the lovely hay alllll over the floor really i am :roll: :roll:

Ant and Hoops have their hutch in the lounge but are free range whenever we're at home. Considering other options for them at the moment ... maybe a dog crate instead of the hutch ... or maybe their own bunny room in one of the bedrooms??

Arnie has his own room and doesn't have a cage, he is litter trained and gets in a mood with me if I move his toys or spill hay on the carpet :lol:

Kira is in the lounge atm and she does have the odd poo whilst out of her cage but managed to litter train her in her cage finally yesterday which is good as she isn't being speyed til monday! Clever girl! :D

She will hopefully move in with Arnie soon and then it's just the litter trays.

Princess has her cage in the middle room in the house. Its between lounge and kitchen so slap bang in centre. She is free range however she never moves off her rug. :?

Back