• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jems intended ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
has arrived .
Hes a georgeous lionhead called Flopsy ....

we could do with some happy bonding vibes here folks ....we desperatly want this to work for jem this time :? :? :?

Last edited:
Aaaaaw Jems a beauty how could they not fall in love - everything crossed here for them both. Hope Muffin is behaving himself this time too with Ruby

Well Flopsy' mum (me) has just got back home and is missing him already!!!:cry:

I do hope they are going to bond - I am sending loads and loads of vibes and so is Jack (my son). Hope they fall in love:love:

It was great day as I got to see all of Angie and Tracy's buns who are all adorable.

Give Flopsy a big kiss n cuddle from me and tell him to be a good boy for Jem.:D

Hopefully they will both be coming back to live with me by the seaside.:D

Last edited:
Come on all you out there please send lots of vibes for Jem & Flopsy. They really will make a sweet pair (she says hopefully).

Thanks to Angie & Tracey who are both lovely and made me feel very welcome today.

:wave: :wave: :wave:

No - only left him today at 1pm but I can't stop thinking if he is okay. I am sure he is as Angie or Tracy would have been in touch. Can't wait to find out any news.

Have pm'd you re Muffin.:wave:

They are both settled in in indoor cages in traceys shed . Tomorrow (weather permitting:? ) they will go in the run with a mesh divide .

Tracey is opting for a slow gentle courtship i think ;)

Back