• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

gjw titmuss:megazorb!

Hugbut

Mama Doe
Received my order of megazorb from gjwtitmuss yesterday & just thought i'd recomend them to everyone! They were selling it for the cheapest i could find - £12.10 including delivery & it arrived within 2days.Great price & service.Hurray! :D

I didn't realise how big the bag of megazorb is - it's HUGE! :lol:

I used to order it online but my friend runs a stables nearby and I just bought a bag off her for £5.20!

If you have a car I would recommend contacting your local stables or equestrian shop :D

my riding school uses wood shavings :(

So does she but she can still get hold of megazorb from her suppliers. She has never used it with the horses as it works out too expensive :?

Might be worth checking.

It lasts ages though, I have quite a large rat cage, an indoor rabbit cage and Arnie's litter tray must last about 2 months and as soon as Kira moves in with Arnie and doesn't need her cage anymore will last even longer!

Do prefer Carefresh but at £3.15 for a tiny bag, which lasts less than a week Megazorb is a lifesaver!

I could always send you some but not sure what the postage would work out at. How much would you be able to store?

I got megazorb from local 'Town & Country Supplies' last Sunday. It was only £4.85. That is a huge saving compared to buying online, the postage must cost more than the actual product.

I got megazorb from local 'Town & Country Supplies' last Sunday. It was only £4.85. That is a huge saving compared to buying online, the postage must cost more than the actual product.

It certainly does, thats why i decided to buy locally. I hate paying for postage :?

Care fresh is now availible in 60L packs nationwide.

The reason why it costs so much more than megazorb is that it is made in America.

Care fresh is now availible in 60L packs nationwide.

The reason why it costs so much more than megazorb is that it is made in America.

How much does the 60l cost? I haven't seen it anywhere yet, I'm guessing p@h will start selling soon?

Vicky206 - I have to fill up a small bag for my mums hamster so will take it to the post office and find out how much postage costs on it - Cant imagine it being much though.

Its not cheap Over £11. Wyevale are selling them I know that. P&H might sell them in the future but i dont think they do currently , best way is to nag them to get it in ;)

Back