• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Mahem !!

Julia123

Warren Veteran
The baby bunnies have found a way around the play pen panels - and let mum in too !! So this morning found 5 bunnies bouncing and weeing all over my cream sofa :shock: Its got throws over it but.....:roll:

Finally got them all and returned them to their rightful place only to find 5 mins later an escapee baby :roll: :roll:

Poor speedy is in his crate and has had enough... started digging through to the newspaper.... :roll:

Meanwhile in the house Nushka has weed all over the floor and the other two are being cabbages under the bed....

I now have a lovely day of cleaning ahead of me....surrounded by crazy bunnies !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yay!! Wee wee buns!! Mopsey had peed all over my sofa for me when I got home yesterday. Andy did realise later on that where she peed is where Max usually sits so think there might be a hidden message in there somewhere! :roll: Hooray for mops and washing machines!! :lol:

Yay!! Wee wee buns!! Mopsey had peed all over my sofa for me when I got home yesterday. Andy did realise later on that where she peed is where Max usually sits so think there might be a hidden message in there somewhere! :roll: Hooray for mops and washing machines!! :lol:

Yup, that was my purchase of this morning - a new mop & bucket :lol: :lol: Gone are the days of a nice new outfit to wear out :lol: :lol:

Ps yes deffo a message in that, told you Gabe used to do that to Mark :lol: :lol:

Hugo has a nasty habit of peeing in my cats beds, no sooner have i washed them, he does it again, so i can sympathise with you, good luck with the cleaning :D

I am absolutely pooped !!! Spent all day cleaning and also rearranged the conservatory..... a cunning plan to limit where the little rascals go. Ollie and the 4 babies now have thier 4ft dog crate but with a 6ft run attached and speedy has his 4ft crate with a 3ft run attached - the genius bit is I only used 6 run panels...:D Also the way the crates are positioned they have no way of getting to my sofa when i let them out :D :D

Meanwhile in my living room I've moved my coffee table and put the sports tunnel neatly underneath, given speedy one of the hay tubes and put the cat (for bunny tho) climbing hidey hole thing in the corner.

My house is looking less and less like a hutch - a day well spent :D :thumb:

EDIT - 5 mins on.... Speedy has just tipped his litter tray over and ALL the bunnies have left a load of ceacotrophs all over the floor.....:roll: :roll:

Last edited:
Also the way the crates are positioned they have no way of getting to my sofa when i let them out :D :D

mmmm until they learn to climb :lol: or figure out a way like only bunnys can. I tell you bunny proofing for a nethie is a whole different level from my normal monsters so I can sympathise. I found her under a chest of draws yesterday. ITS A TWO INCH GAP!!!!

Back