• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Horay the rarest rabbit is born in my stud

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
they er now 14 days old and are thrieving one blk and tan hare and one PURE BLACK HARE im so happy they are really really friendly aswell :D :D :D :D :D Horizon seems very baby pround aswell she puts her nose under their bottom and pushes them towards me when ever i go near the front of the cage:lol:
blktanlutonshow002.jpg

blktanlutonshow003.jpg

blktanlutonshow007.jpg

blktanlutonshow005.jpg

thier so big as well already the size of my fist big porkers, mums getting the best diet possiable plus some lactol which she seems to enjoy:lol:

Last edited:
arh so glad their doing ok.that black one is gorgeous.will you be keeping him?with him being rare does it make him more expensive or just more judgement for the table?hope that sounds right?:lol: xxx

yes they both will stay with me there are now thanks to my black 9 in this country and maybe the world ive talked to breeders in usa,sweeden,germany,poland and they have never heart of tan hares let alone black ones!!!! got to think of more names!:lol:
they cant go on the judging table as they are not standardised yet (hopefully soon:D ) but yes the are worth alot of money!!! but their still staying with me!

Congratulations! Will you breed your black with other blacks to increase the rare breed?

AMETHYST

Back