• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name that Bun...poll

What should I call the fluffy lionhead?

• Foopy

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • flump

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Toyah(as in Wilcox!)

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Trudie

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Monica

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Alice(Cooper!)

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters

capel

Warren Veteran
I've a shortlist of 6 names. I know which one I prefer, but would be interested to know how others would vote.

She hasn't got much of a history that anyone knows:? (oh, if only they could talk!!). She was brought in to the RSPCA at Warrington a month/6weeks ago as a "stray", and no-one has claimed her.... All the rabbits have been fostered out because there's major building work due to be done on the cattery part(right next to the rabbit's area) . She may well be here for a couple of months depending on building progress. On the other hand, she's so beautiful she may well find a home fairly quickly. The only problem I can see with her is that she's not spayed and when I asked about the spaying situation I was told that they(Warrington) neuter only the boys. I bit my tongue and didn't offer to pay for it myself:evil: We put her out in the run today and she had a whale of a time. She is really fluffy and works very hard at keeping herself clean. She panics when picked up, but Rog, as you all know, loves a challenge!! I'm sure we'll manage to turn her round...it's very early days yet, and she doesn't know where she is. We brought her in before putting her back in the hutch and once on the table she settled down but Rog had to keep a firm hold while I brushed her coat. There's a nice vid of her which I'll put up when photobucket's finished loading it.

Back