• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sad news update.still here

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I think on monday I will be taking poor Sweetheart to the vet to be helped to the bridge:cry:

for those who don't remember her she arrived here with a tumour the size of a grapefruit on her stomach..we had it removed and kept our fingers crossed..but sadly it looks as if the cancer has spread:cry: :cry:
She has not been herself the last few days..and so will spend the weekend enjoying lots of cuddles and all the treats she can eat..(she is also on pain relief..)
I will miss her and am so sorry her owners didn't ger her to a vet when they first spotted the lump.
my lovely girl

Sweethearth.jpg

This is the hardest part of running a rescue.......:cry:

Last edited:
Poor sweetheart. I have so much admiration for those of you who run rescues. I could never deal with all that you do. x

I hope she has a good last weekend and a safe passage. I'm sure she has enjoyed her time with you.

:cry: So sorry to read this Jill. I know you did everything you could for her and that she knew nothing but love during the time she has been with you x

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I was SO hoping that she was going to be okay after her surgery.:cry: I hope that your weekend together is a very, very special one. xxx

Oh Poor Sweetheart. :cry:
I hope you have a lovely weekend together, sending peaceful vibes to you.
Wish I could have met her, she's such a beautiful girl.
Thinking of you x x

So very sorry. I know Sweetheart will have a loving, peaceful weekend with you full of spring greens and herbs. Thinking of you Jill.

Im very sorry, such a horirble decision to have to make especially as a result of someone elses negligence.

Dealing with the fall out is the hardest part :cry:

Lots of peaceful painfree vibes to Sweetheart and a giant (((hug))) for you X

Have a lovely weekend with Sweetheart, she is beautiful.

Sending hugs to you and will be thinking of you.......xx

Back