• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's amazing how rabbits can touch your life...

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
without you realising it!
My mum has always like rabbits, they are her fave animals, but she never showed any true feelings towards mine, but she seems to be thinking of Asbeau an awful lot, she bought him some treats yesterday! She went into a pet shop to look for a doe for him ( but she luckily decided against it, no more bunnies for me!) and she has also decided she'll let me spay my does before christmas ( originally I was going to pay with the money that I get after xmas) but she said I can pay her back :) and she also agreed to let them have her beloved shed if all 5 manage to bond AND she is letting me turn her veggie area of tha garden into a run for them! :shock:
I never thought my mum liked my rabbits so much!

That is GREAT news!!!!!:D Yes, bunnies DO seem to have the ability to creep into your heart and totally take you over!!!:D :D

Back