• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Shed

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
My last post in this area for a few days, lol. Photos of the... We need a fitting name for it. Rabbit ranch or something. Any suggestions welcome. It's 8 X 6 ft but we've divided it up so the 5 rabbits have about 6 X 5 plus all the shelfy bits and a 7 X 4 run. They're all small uns so I think it's pretty good for them. Room for one more? lmao

The outside
shed.jpg

shed5.jpg

peekaboo

shed2.jpg

Our part. There's now a lot more stuff there. It looks wa more messy.

shed3.jpg

The door

shed4.jpg

The floor

shed6.jpg

Shelfies

Since Rocky seems to be a hit.
rocky.jpg

that looks great :)
you have the same shed as me! :lol: my 5 will hopefully moving into it once the girlies are spayed :D

wow

Hi there We are wanting to do this to our shed! can I just ask what you have used as flooring or whether you've not put anything down?

Hi there We are wanting to do this to our shed! can I just ask what you have used as flooring or whether you've not put anything down?

We didn't use anything initially while they got used to it. (The floor is treated though) It's now carpeted with an old rug for a but of warmth. I'll see if I can get a pic later today.

Great suggestions! I like Bunny boudoir and lagomorphs lounge. Decisions decisions.

Back