• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a Message from Cole

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
"Well I read the title of this section and it says "Rabbit Chat" so I thought, being as I is a rabbit, I could come on here and chat! :D

Cole.jpg

I have been at Honeybunnies ages and remember Reuben writing his last will and testament last year in an attempt to get a home..and it worked didn't it Auntie Steph!:lol:
I thought I'd do mine but Auntie Jill says I shouldn't copy..so instead I thoought I'd do a Wish List

So

I wish I had a home of my own

I wish I had a special human to love me (Auntie Jill says she loves me..but I hear her telling all the Honeybunnies that and I want someone who just says it to me!:oops: )
here she is telling me I'm gorgeous!
Colebet.jpg

I wish I could live in a humans house..aslong as it is safe..no nasty poisonous plants or electrickery carrying wires..

I wish I could also have a nice big, secure outside run as I love grass!:D

I wish I had a human who would cuddle me and rub my nose.

I wish my new human would give me spring greens, herbs, and hay every day, and a treat of apple sometimes

I wish I wasn't this colour:cry: Auntie Jill says not many people like bunnies this colour..Reuben was the same and he was here ages too....Auntie Jill says it's "bunny-racism" and is very silly.

I wish I could have all the above before Christmas.

Lots of love from dreaming Cole"
me with my brother who bit my leg and made me nervous of other bunnies:(
Sebcole.jpg

:wave: Hello Cole!

Sorry I can't offer you a home because a) I'm in a different country and b) I don't have an outside area, but I really hope some special hyooman comes along soon to help you out! I think you're GORGEOUS and I'm sure many others will too. :D

AMETHYST

Im very sorry I cant offer you a new home Cole :(

I had a bunny just like you who was here for ages as well....personally
I think Agouti is a stunning colour and you shouldn't feel bad.

Shamus used to ask me why they hadn't invented bunny fur dye yet but I told him not to be silly as he was perfect just the way he was.

I hope you get a special hooman who deserves you for Christmas.

awww poor little man ...:(

out there is your own very special new hoomans . They just havent found you yet ...they are looking and looking for the special bun that you are but there are lots of places to look and that takes time .:?

Casy and Spice were like you ...that lovely agouti colour...and like you they thought no one would want them ...but in the end after searching and searching their special hooomans found them and they now have a fantastic home . :D

i hope you get found realy soon

love Angie and the BARC bunnies :D :wave:

Hi Cole!:wave:

I think that you are very, VERY handsome! DON'T wish that you were a different colour.....you are gorgeous as you are! I adopted my beautiful girl Blossom from rescue.....she is the same colour as you, and I love her SOOOO much!!!:D And my Other Half says that Agouti is the only REAL rabbit colour!;) I just KNOW that your Special Hoomin is out there too. If there was any way that I could offer you a home with me, I would. But I have been told that as I already have 6 bunnies staying in the house with me I can have no more indoors.:cry: :cry:

I will keep all of my fingers VERY firmly crossed for you that you and your Special Person find each other in time to spend your first happy, loving Christmas together this year.:D

Tons Of Love, Cuddles, and Nose Rubs To You!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

oh cole u r so pretty and you would make a wonderful friend for Treacle, unfortunatly you are too far away from us :(

xxxx

just erased everything i wrote about his possible bunwife as i jus looked in RIN and saw he is to be single :(

hope cole finds a home soon xxx

Last edited:
:wave: agouti is a lovley colour young fellla...i think youre adorable..saldy i already have 4 buns...and 2 cats..nit what you ned but i hope someone falls for you soon.
xxxx

Cole I wish I lived in a mansion and then you could come and join us here
If I do ever have enough room and you are still waiting I'll be in touch with Auntie Jill ;)

Janex :wave:

Cole you are so gorgeous - I would love to have you but I have no space:( I'm sure someone loving will come along soon.

So many "if onlys", I'm afraid I'm the same! I think you are lovely, but have a cat who rules the house so there's no space for you inside.

Hope you find the home you are looking for soom.

Hannah x

So sorry Cole. I love agoutis and I think you are very handsome. Unfortunately I don't have space for another rabbit house.:(

I will ask my bunnies to write "a new home for lovely Cole" on their Christmas list. I'm sure Santa can sort something out even if no one on the forum can.;) Christmas is magic you know!!:D

Oh Cole, you are so beautiful! I love agouti buns and you are a very handsome man. I would dearly love you but have 3 house buns already, I'm racking my brains to think of a hooman for you :?

Awww poor Cole.... my favorite colour is agouti, I dont know whats wrong with these silly hoomans, they must be blind. :love: :love:

Cole you are adorable mate. Please dont give up hope on getting a lovely forever home. I had my Reuby Doos from Auntie Jill and adore him. His last will and testament was so touching. Agoutis are beautiful bunnies and if I had room here you could live with me.

Come on someone must have room for this lovely bunny ! :D

aww Cole you are gorgeous, I have a agouti and he is lovely, dont give up hope someone will adopt you im sure.
Sallyx

Oh what a sweetheart,as ive got 2 housebunnies till spring i cant but when they go outside for the summer and our inside accomadation is free i would love to have you rehome you but if anybody can give him a home for xmas that would be better,keeping my fingers crossed cole,rick:D

Dear Cole, Hello. Our hooman (Isabel) said that you was sad that nobody wants you and that nobody likes what colour you are. You should be proud to be agouti or "WILD!" as our hooman slave calls us. Roxy thinks you are very handsome and would would love to hump your head but I said that not all rabbits like that :rolleyes:

We really hope you do find a happy home for Christmas. Be WILD! and proud. Now then, we had better go. Our Hooman is acting very strangely today, we suspect something might be happening but we haven't worked out what yet. We are planning an escape at 1300hrs (just after 1st nap time) and hope we will be able to uncover the truth...either that or steal some food and then have another nap. All this chatter has got me warn out, I'm going for a flop. We would both love to chat again soon with a fellow bread-bin.

Lots of love and sniggles Barney and Roxy
p.s other rabbits aren't that scary...I hope you might be able to be friends with another bunny again one day. xx

Back