• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If I was human I would be a curtain twitcher :-)

bumble1

Warren Scout

This is my first video.......excuse the poos, dodgy PJs, & the content really :oops: :oops: - this is Bumble just doing what he does best........BUMBLING........he is soooooo inquisitive or is that nosey???!!!!

Awwww Bumble is so lovely!!! :love: :love: :love: Her ears are beautiful! I love the little ear twitch she did near the end :D

P.S Got the same kitchen bin as you! :lol:

Awwww Bumble is so lovely!!! :love: :love: :love: Her ears are beautiful! I love the little ear twitch she did near the end :D

P.S Got the same kitchen bin as you! :lol:

It was the biggest bin I could get under my sideboard & Bumble seems to like it!!??

This is Bumbles 3rd night in - he is an outside rabbit, but where the weather has been so bad (lashing down) I have brought him into the kitchen for his binkying time - it is so fab having him in doors & I am sure he loves it. Whenever I go & sit with him in there he just flops on the floor next to me for cuddles :love:

Awww can tell he loves you when he stands on your legs to give you kisses!

I am fairly new to the bun craze............is this true, is this what you all mean on your threads when you talk about nose rubs & kisses when they do this?...............if it is I am sooo chuffed, Bumble can be so very independant it would be lovely to know that he does enjoy my company really.:D :D

xx

Back