• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Crate

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
newcrate2.jpg

lemmeout.jpg

Lemme out! (The door was open actually)

falinenc2.jpg

falinenc.jpg

Munch munch

mollybed.jpg

Close up of the bed

The bed has no bottom now but they still love sitting in it.

Last edited:
Yes it came from ebay. I'm afraid I can't take credit for the shelves, my boyfriend did those. The little one can be attached anywhere. It has a plastic bottom where the last one had a metal one. It's easier to clean but the sides are a it slantier meaning poo gets flicked out easier. :rolleyes:

Oooooo, nice. How tall is it? I was thinking of making one for my crate, but i dont think it is tall enough. Dose my bunny have to be able to stand up on his hind legs and still not touch the top if i make a shelve like this? Sorry to kinda hijack your thread. hehe

I'd say it's about 2 and a half foot. My two can stand on their hind legs on both levels but as long as you have a bit on the floor, like the curve, where they can stretch up I'm sure it'll be ok that they can't do it everywhere.

Back