• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Healing vibes for Lord Dooley, please ( SAT AM: Much brighter )

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Sorry I`m not around much at the mo, but as many of you are aware I have health probs of my own right now:roll:

But i would really appreciate it if you could spare some vibes for my beloved Lord Dooley as he has developed molar spurs again:cry: :cry:
They have kept him in overnight as his guts have slowed right down & due to the fact that he detests being syringe fed they are also going to give him some sub-cut fluids to prevent him from becoming dehydrated. Fortunately he is still nibbling on food a little.
Aslong as he is brighter in himself tomorrow he will be going under GA to have the pesky blitters burred, so hopefully he`ll then soon be back to his normal self.

Any vibes would be greatly appreciated.........................

Su.x

Last edited:
Awwww poor Dooley :cry:

I hope he will soon be home with nicely burred molars and a tum that is functioning to 100% capacity :D

Come on Dooley, your Ma and Pa have had more than their fair share of worry lately

Janex

Thankyou everyone:)

The house just seems so empty without him:cry: I`ll makesure i get all his favourites in for when he comes home, hopefully tomorrow afternoon.

Su.x

Loads and loads of vibes coming Lord Dooleys way and hugs to you and Mark xx, hope he is soon om the mend Su

Thankyou everyone:)

Dooley is having his dental as i type so hopefully i`ll be able to collect him later this afternoon & then spoil him rotten ( like usual ):rolleyes:

Su.x

Hi Su!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wave: :D Great to see you here.....I know you have not been well yourself.:( :(

I am sending MEGA vibes for Dooley.....I hope all is going smoothly for him! Will be watching for updates on him!!!

And Get Well vibes for you TOO, hun.....you have to get YOURSELF well, too!!!!! xxx

Back