• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

this sat fundraiser

elaine

Mama Doe
This sat will be a fundraising day for Tameside rabbit and guinea pig rescue, this is to be held in the ladysmith shopping center in Ashton under lyne between 10/2 (maybe slightly longer depending)

There will be a tombola with items donated from local shops and pets at home
guess Twinkles weight and you get a yrs sponsor of her
buy a rabbit a dinner
and lots of goodies on sale some donated from lisa as well

So far there is bekki who is coming and kirsty and mike

Elaine

thank you to mike, kirsty, and bekki and her friend who came along and helped make a really successful day, your hard work was really appreciated

Elaine

thank you to mike, kirsty, and bekki and her friend who came along and helped make a really successful day, your hard work was really appreciated

Elaine

Aww no probs - My friend is Emma, another forum member ;) Xx

ETA: Lovely to meet Kirsty & her Dad :wave: X

It was nice to be able to help and give something back for all the hard work you do yourself. Are you planning to hit the January Sales crowds with the unsold stuff? :lol:

:wave: to Becki & Emma - nice to meet you both :)

Mike & Kirsty

Yes I was the friend! :lol: :lol:

Was a good day :D Lovely to meet you all, Mike and Kirsty I didn't know you were 'Pepsi's People' until Becki told me after!

Omg I absolutley love Twinkle :love: Can't believe how friendly and relaxed she was! Was very obvious she loved all the attention :D

hi

Yes I prob will be out in jan the week of the rabbit awarness thing I thin it is towards the end but will decide nearer the time, as do I ache today from keep holding twinkle I think after the 3rd time my arms were dead, her weight was 7.9 kilo

Elaine

Back