• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my bunnies getting ready 4 crimbo

jesska

Alpha Buck
just a fe picture of by buns getting ready for crimbo hehe
these are the 3 bonded whites, flurry, flopsy and binky girls have pink eyes and binky has blue eyes very confusing if you dont look at their eyes seen hos whos
bunnycrimbo015.jpg

bunnycrimbo013.jpg

here flurry
bunnycrimbo019.jpg

here another pair flossy amoss( fluffy)
bunnycrimbo002.jpg

bunnycrimbo004.jpg

bunnycrimbo008.jpg

here gracie
bunnycrimbo022.jpg

and cookie hes a very posh bunny:rolleyes:
bunnycrimbo025.jpg

bunnycrimbo024.jpg

lol i only had it on for a fe second while i was taking the photo i am gunna use some for my christmas cards hehe it look great on your black bun really suits him :rolleyes:

lol i only had it on for a fe second while i was taking the photo i am gunna use some for my christmas cards hehe it look great on your black bun really suits him :rolleyes:

I'm using them on mine too, Poppy is a girl but don't worry I won't tell her you thought otherwise, I should've put their names on, Poppy is the black lop and Charlie is the brown and white male.

Ace pictures. I have to admit, I went in to dapper dogs (dog clothe store) today to see if they had a rabbit size hat, they didn't, but they're making me one, and a little elf one. :oops:

Awww those photos are so cute!
They look so festive without even realising!

Where do you get the cute little hat from? I want one! ;)

Back