• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Horrible time bonding 3

chloaster

Warren Veteran
I'm just here to have a moan sorry!! :roll: :oops: Max and Shayla are my indoor buns, Mopsey is a long term foster who has made herself very unpopular with my lot outside so she's been living upstairs. Came home from work at 02:00 to find she'd stripped the wallpaper and peed in the middle of my bed :evil:

So she is coming downstairs to live with Max and Shayla and she is being a mare ..........................

Anyway, moan over I'd appreciate some bonding vibes, thoughts and prayers sent the Birmingham way - thank you very much :D

:lol: Thanks hon, we have been sharing a sleeping bag for the last 2 nights whilst duvet is at dry cleaners!! Been a long couple of nights!! :rolleyes:

Mopsey, she keeps biting Max's bum - do you want her for the year?? :D She's get on great with Daisy and Nush!! :shock: :lol:

Mopsey, she keeps biting Max's bum - do you want her for the year?? :D She's get on great with Daisy and Nush!! :shock: :lol:

Awww poor little Max :roll: ..... the entertainment value of seeing Daisy bully big ol' Mops makes it almost tempting.... that said I do have to decline as I'm struggling to pluck up the courage to do my own bonding!! Thought you were going to wait for me??? :(

Sorry hon I was but had to give in to husband who was less than impressed at the idea of sleeping on Mopseys wet patch!!

Sorry hon I was but had to give in to husband who was less than impressed at the idea of sleeping on Mopseys wet patch!!

:lol: :lol: Don't they only wee on beds to be naughty? I hope they work their differences out soon so you can have a dry rabbit wee free duvet back. Is 4 easier to bond than three, maybe you should have another house bun ;) :lol:

Poppy says hi, I've just had a big cuddle with her.

Is 4 easier to bond than three, maybe you should have another house bun ;) :lol:

Poppy says hi, I've just had a big cuddle with her.

Not funny!!! :lol: :lol: Give Poppy a nose rub for me .............. if you hadn't reserved her so quick I think she might have been my fourth house bun!! ;)

Rabbits are like people....

They either like each other or do not like each other. They will get on if they have too (will put up with eachother) but will never become best buns if they do not like eachother in the first place. A bit like people!!! It is all about smell... apparantly! (with rabbits not people?!?!?)

Not funny!!! :lol: :lol: Give Poppy a nose rub for me .............. if you hadn't reserved her so quick I think she might have been my fourth house bun!! ;)

:lol: I couldn't resist her and she's done wonders for Charlie, he's still cheeky but not as destructive as he was (touch wood).

I will do, you'll have to come and see her when your nearby. She only likes being in the house if she can sit on carpet or the floor, I keep bringing her in and put blankets down for her- she's started to venture onto the wood/laminate but isn't as good at moving around on it as Charlie is, I think her little feet are too fluffy.

Hmm will let you off then, can't imagine Mopseys wet patch is fun for anyone :lol: :lol: Mind you I remember how Gabriel used to wee on the ex fat heads pillow now THAT was amusing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck with it hun, you are after all the bonding queen. BTW i was clearing my e-mail down the other day from you and it said something about not haveing 5 rabbits in your bathroom overnight again.... my how things changed how many was it last time...15? :lol: :lol: :lol: x

They either like each other or do not like each other. They will get on if they have too (will put up with eachother) but will never become best buns if they do not like eachother in the first place. A bit like people!!! It is all about smell... apparantly! (with rabbits not people?!?!?)

I appreciate this, I'm not looking for them to be best friends it's just so we can leave the doors open downstairs without worrying about them coming into contact and shutting the bedroom door so we have a room to ourselves :D

Back