• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My boys in getting neutered today

00Geordie

Warren Scout
Droped my lionhead rabbits in this morning to get neutered and felt guilty as Shadow the one I have had the longest just looked upto me when vets put him into there cage, to more or less say why are you leafing me behind. The house is empty with them and Shearer is looking all over for Shadow he is so lost with him as there best of friends. I'm so worryed today thinking about my two boys. Wish it was 5:30 so I can go collect them.

Don't worry, they soon be at home sulking and you'll be nursing wounds!!!

Post neuter is a great time to get to spend some time with them as they'll be feeling sorry for themselves and will still be a bit groggy.

When I took Prince in to be done I hated spending all day looking at an empty cage.:( He was fine though and is now very happy with his girlfriend. :D

Fingers crossed all will be well - I'm always relieved after I've had the 2pm call to say they came out of the GA ok.
When my boys were done they recovered remarkably quicker than the girls.
I actually asked the vet if Joey had been done as he was as lively as ever when I picked him up.

Awww hope everything goes ok!

Don't worry I felt like that when my bunny went in for his neutering! I felt awful when I got him home cos he was all dizzy and drunk from the anesthetic(sp)! He got extra attention and got to stay indoors for a couple days!

:)

There both back safe & sound. And acting as if nothing had happened. Only thing there not aloud bedding like straw etc or toys for just now and Shadow is looking all over for his, I feel so sorry for him :( .
Main thing vet said there both fine and where eating & drinking before I picked them up so that make me worry less.

Both are doing fine today there both doing wees and one has start doing dropings just other to start dropings now. There still not eating dry food but are eating veg & herbs ok and just give them some hay with herbs plus some dry grass and there enjoying that. So I think I am over the worse of worrying fingers crossed.

There getting lots & lots of TLC

Back