• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Choice about different housing for 2 of my buns...

toffee

Mama Doe
I have 7 buns at the mo, Mel and Prince are free range in the kitchen (melanie is a giant), Wallace and Oliver have a big dog crate (me and my boyfriend can both fit in it :roll: :lol: ) in the living room, Michelle has the same size dog crate on top and Ted and Zinzan are free in my spare room.

The problem is, I worry because I don't get to spend much time with Ted and Ziz. Everybun else is in the living room with me and I worry the the 2 upstairs don't get enough attention. I'm hopefully moving house in February and was thinking I'll get another big crate for Ted and Zinzan so they can all be downstairs with me.

Do you think they'll mind terribly not being loose all the time after so long with their own room? I just worry they're lonely upstairs when they're very sociable buns.

I don't want them to be unhappy.:(

Back