• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blanket?

Pringle

Warren Veteran
Ive put a big thick fluffy blanket in pringle and sophies wee shet to keep them warm, but tonight ive noticed some of it has been chewed and their is a couple of holes in it? will this hurt them in anyway? am i best removing it?xx

oh i dont actually know :? its really fleecy but fluffy kind of:roll: i think ill take it out to be safe xx

is it like a fleecy material? if so, now its chewed id take it out as if they ingest it it could be bad as it wouldn't be digested x

Don't you think that if we interfere too much it will do more harm than good.

I have a piece of hessian backed carpet fitted to a frame which I only put over the front of the hutch if it is going to fall below zero. Otherwise they are quite capable of keeping themselves warm.

They will be fine with lots of extra hay and a heatpad if it gets bitterly cold, covering the hutch will help lots. xx

Back