• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for a guinea pig near Lichfield...

RachelF

New Kit
Hi there,
I have a lonely female piggie called Pippa who has recently lost her boyfriend. :cry: A colleague of mine also had a single female guinea pig, who wasn't really wanted, called Heidi, so she came to live with me, the plan being for the two girls to live together. Well I've tried everything - I realise that adult females are the hardest combination to pair up, (Heidi is an old lady at 5 and a half, Pip is 3) and these two are just not going to back down. They have lived next door to each other, swapped hutches and smells, been in neutral territory... they really just don't like each other. So I either need baby females, or neutered males. The problem is that I have no more space left if they don't get along. Does anyone know of any understanding rescue centres in the Lichfield area where the girls might be able to go on a date first, to see if they get along with a new piggie?!
Any advice gratefully received!

Back